Job Description: Provide counseling to adults in an intensive outpatient program setting.
· Bachelor's Degree is preferred-LADC License Required.
· Experience working with adults who have chemical dependency issues.
· Pass a background check.
· Experience with electronic charting.
· Must have good documentation skills, (prefer experience with electronic charting).
· Effective communication skills.
· Work well with a team and individually.
· Experience in leading groups and providing 1:1 counseling.
· Familiar with the rule 25 assessment tool.
Job Type: Part-time, with possiblity of Full Time employment with benefits
- Assessments, Group facilitation, Electronic Charting: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor